…Until 22 August. Sorry but I’m knackered.
Apparently it is good for the soul (and family) to have a holiday so due to the extremely kind friends we have we will be despoiling a small part of southern France and north east Spain in pursuit of fine wine and future menu items.
On our return look out for
- Fri 26 Aug – Hassocks Hash Run (open to all fast or slow, fit or otherwise)- 7.30pm
- Sat 27 Aug – DOGs golf – 3pm
- Sun 28 Aug – Bank Holiday Summer Special Comedy @ Adastra Hall – doors 6.30pm first act 8pm
- Mon 5 Sept – The Trivia Quiz – 7.30 for 8pm – the jackpot pot is starting to get a bit more tasty again
- Tues 6 Sept – needles ready it’s Knit n Natter – 7pm
- Thurs 15 Sept – Wine Wars (Chardonnay & Malbec try to plant themselves on the leaderboard of great grapeness) – 8pm
Hasta manana amigos