That was the year that was….
THE TREASON SHOW – end of the year show
– “Brilliantly written, exquisitely performed” ~ Chortle
* NB This is NOT a stand-up show but something quite different to the norm
All the best bits of a crazy year, made slightly more crazy by Mr Brailsford and his troupe of willing satirists
Good for – singles, couples, groups of friends, staff “Christmas do’s” ;
Not Good for – grumpy miserable buggers, under 16’s ! people who prefer to spend £40 for a night in Brighton with average food and average entertainment with the added excitement of crap trains and expensive parking;
Should I bring a first date? Depends if you want a second one….
* Fully Licensed bar
* Christmas “bar buffet” – order on the night
* High class horesplay from Mark and the Treason gang as they look back on a year of awe and wonderment, and most probably a lot of breathtaking stupidity from those wot fill the column inches
Straight outta Brighton (& Hove) comes a comedic juggernaut of a treat. The Treason Show’s smiling assassins come over the hills to the FAR FAR AWAY land of Mid Sussex, with their satirical sideswipes at the world of politics, sport and celebrity, taking what’s in the news and spinning it into comedy gold. Have I Got News For You crossed with Spitting Image via Not The Nine O’Clock News.
“Multi-talented performers-fast, witty, topical and surreal with a few million laughs” THE LATEST.”The savagery of HIGNFY mixed saucy acting and gleeful music, these floorboard terrorists could give The Thick of It a run for their money.” SOURCE.”An arsenal of acute writ
* NB food orders WILL ONLY be taken on the night.